Thursday, February 13, 2014

Prayer Points for Men Who Want to be Better Husbands 2



  1. Jesus said, " If anyone wishes to come after Me, let him deny Himself and take up his cross, and follow me ( Luke 9:23) The cross are the assignments given to us by God. Father God, help me to deny myself, so that I can serve and love my wife from the heart.
  2. Holy Spirit, I desire to be an imitator of Christ in my marriage in every way. Holy Spirit reveal to me where I am not Christlike in my marriage. Today, I repent of these  bad attitudes towards _____(your wife) and marriage:__________  Replace your bad attitudes with good attitudes. Ask God for His assistance living out these right attitudes as your recite them before Him: 
  3. Father God reveal to me all selfish acts and attitudes I manifest towards my wife. Guide me to all truth regarding all selfishness in my heart that I exihibt towards my ________ . Help me to repent quickly regarding all revealed selfishness in my heart. 
  4. Lord give me an understanding heart regarding ____________ (your wife)
  5. Help me to be sensitive in getting ________ (wife) and my children needs met over my own needs 
  6. Lord Jesus minister Your resurrection life to my unmet needs that _______ ( wife) cannot meet. 
  7. Holy Spirit, your are the greatest husband coach and teacher in the universe, teach me how to be a good husband. Holy Spirit coach me throughout the day as I  interact with _____ Holy Spirit help me to the right things, even when I don't think its fair. 
  8. Holy Spirit, show me when I do anything that devalues or bring shame to ______ ( wife) and my children 
  9. Lord reveal me how to humble myself to ________ and express affectionate love 
  10. Help me to focus on my wrong actions and words 
  11. Lord help me to not take myself so serious all the time in our marriage. Release truckloads of humor and fun in our marriage and family. 
  12. Lord help me to represent the heart of Father-God to ______ (wife) 

No comments:

Post a Comment