Thursday, February 13, 2014

Prayer Points for a Better Prayer Life 2


  1. Grant me Your heart for expansive and deeper levels of prophetic intercessors 
  2. Lord release a new level of prophetic intercession in my heart 
  3. Grant me, an anointing for fasting and prayer 
  4. Grant me, an anointing for prevailing in prayer and intercession 
  5. Grant me, an new grace of travailing in prayer and intercession 
  6. Release in me a strategic anointing to orchestrate prayer and intercession 
  7. Grant me anointing for for soaking, contemplative and meditative prayer 
  8. Make us demonstrations of the unseen realities of the power , dominion and character of the Kingdom of God 
  9. Let my life become an re-enactment of the power of the Holy Spirit  as it was demonstrated in the book of Acts 
  10. Enlarge my capacity to receive the fullness of the revelation of Your love for me 
  11. Grant me grace to live from the secret place (Psalm 91:1) 
  12. Grant me a new level of praise and worship in my devotional life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment