Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Prayer-points for Men Who Want to Be Better Husbands 1


  1. Note: Just as Christ ever lives to make intercession for the church, I believe every husband my live to intercede for his wife.  
  2. Lord grant me water from the waters of heaven so that I may wash _____ with the water of my words ( Ephesians 5:26)
  3. Nothing is impossible to you Lord, grant me the grace to love ______ like Christ loves the church. I want to love _______ more than I love myself. ( Eph.5:25) 
  4. Since there is no fear in love, I bind the spirit of rejection from operating in my heart and mind and I loose a new measure of the supernatural love of God in my heart for ______. 
  5. According to the authority given to me as the head of my house- I declare every demonic siege against my home be destroyed in Jesus name. I apply the blood of Jesus over the atmosphere of my home. I apply the blood of Jesus around the perimeter of my dwelling in Jesus name. 
  6. I speak death and destruction upon any altars speaking against the purpose of God for my life, my wife and children 
  7. Father God release your tenderness in my heart to reach ______ heart 
  8. Father God release your deep wells of compassion in my heart towards _______
  9. " For I gave you an example that you should always do as I did to you, grant my the ability model the love of God to Father to _______ ( John 13:15) 
  10. Lord, my attitude needs to be adjusted. I am asking you Lord that I would have in myself the attitude which was in Jesus Christ, who emptied Himself, taking the form of a servant to _____.
  11. As I repent of my selfishness, through the grace of God, I empty myself of all selfishness and take on the heart of a servant  to _________
  12. Holy Spirit  show me how to serve ________ Lord , how can I serve ________ today?
  13. Write down the instructions the Lord gives  your regarding your wife  

No comments:

Post a Comment