Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Prayer- points for a Better Prayer Life 1




  1. Worship the Lord with thanksgiving and praise 
  2. Declare: It is given unto me to understand the mysteries of God regarding prayer and intercession through the spirit of wisdom and revelation released in me as I read the word of God and wait before the Lord. 
  3. Declare 7 times: Father God  releases the mind of Christ in me when I pray and read His Word 
  4. Holy Spirit allow me to hear the deep thoughts of the Father and the articulations of Jesus Christ in my heart 
  5. Grant me the grace to accept the partnership you have given me in governing all that has been created by the Word of His Power. ( Heb. 1:3) 
  6. May I pray the current decrees that Jesus is making over ________ ( your city, your church, the Us,  your family and the people you are discipling) given to Him by the Father ( Psalm 2:7) 
  7. Let the rhema of God God dwell richly in my heart in all wisdom , psalms and spiritual songs ( Eph.5:18-19) 
  8. May the Word of God run swiftly and powerfully through me, ______ ( your wife , children and disciples)  ( 2 Thess. 3:1) 
  9. Anoint me to receive and return God's love 
  10. Unite my heart to fear God ( Psalms 86:11) 
  11. Let my mouth in  prophetic ministry, in teaching and in discipling others occur by the sharp sword proceeding from the mouth of Jesus Christ ( Rev. 19:13-15) 
  12. Pour out upon my life , _____ the spirit of grace and supplication ( Zech 12:10) 
  13. Lord, pour out my  _________ (my disciples) the spirit of grace and supplication 
  14. Sustain the spirit of prayer in my life, _______ ( your spouse), _________ ( your children) and ________ ( your disciples) 
  15. Release the mantle of prayer upon my life 
  16. Release the mantle of praise upon my life ( Is.61:3) 
  17. Release the watchmen's anointing upon my life 

No comments:

Post a Comment