Sunday, March 25, 2012

Prayers that God will always answer

  1. Lord, lead me to a person who is ready to hear the gospel ( Acts 8:26-49)
  2. Lord lead me to a person that is hurting so that I can pray for them. 
  3. Lord bless the hurting person  that I pray for. 
  4. Lord open my eyes to the divine appointments you are giving to me to share Christ, 
  5. Lord grant me an opportunity with the people I see at work, in my neighborhood, while I shop, etc to  have a conversation about the goodness of God 
  6. Lord when you open the door grant me boldness, courage to share Christ with clarity and simplicity in the power of the Holy Spirit ( Eph.6:18) 
  7. Lord give me a word of knowledge or a prophetic word for people that I run into today 
  8. Lord grant me ways to follow up the people I've prayed with or shared Christ with this week. 
  9. Grant me compassion and your heartbeat for people who are lost  or backslid deb
  10. Release your intercessory burdens in my heart for the lost, wondering and backslidden people who are in my sphere of influence 

No comments:

Post a Comment