Monday, September 2, 2013

Specific Word for the Southeast

The Lord is about the break the hindrance to praise and worship in the southeast, especially in Florida and Georgia. There has been a governing apostolic mantle over Florida and Georgia in the arena of praise and worship for many years. Because of the lack of spiritual discernment and proper government certain principalities and powers have hindered the maturation of this mantle. I saw the Lord releasing  a new  mantle of creativity upon key churches, key pastors , key worship leaders. These people will flow in various genres of music, but the healing anointing, prophetic anointing will flow through their music. I hear the Lord saying, I will fill the air ways with this new sound. I will grant platforms to men and women whom I can trust to make My praise glorious in the earth. I will cause My church to sing, what is being song in heaven and mighty releases of my presence will break forth. Yes a new sound shall flow through My church in this region. Many of these voices and teams will win hundreds and thousands into my kingdom. They will not be married to the systems of this world, nor will they seek a name for themselves, but they shall make My praise glorious in the earth. They will be jealous for My name and My kingdom. New Builders are coming , the builders are coming, apostolic builders who will build in the center of their infrastructure 24 hour prayer and praise before Me. Some will start with an hour block and move to 3 hour blocks and move to 6 hour blocks and move to 12 blocks and eventually 24 hour praise, worship and intercession according to the grace I release in them. The face of My face of My church will change in the Southeast. I will erase the racial bigotry that his separated My church. I will do it among the young. It's already happening. As racial bigotry is eradicated out of My house, the natural weather patterns will normalize and you will see productive crops and resources

No comments:

Post a Comment