Thursday, July 21, 2011

Primary Key to Unlimited Wealth

Just a copy of minutes ago, I was in the basement, quiet before God. The Holy Spirit said to me, it is true that the wealth of wicked will be transferred to the hands of His people. Then, He said, Whom can I trust in my Body with this type of wealth ? Then He said, " Can I trust you?" In my heart, I asked how can we determine if  He can trust us with unlimited financial increase. Then He said, " To the extent that you are dead to the lust of the flesh, lust of the eyes and the pride of life in your HEART, its to this extent that I can trust one with great wealth. Then He said, I have given many words to key individuals in the My Body regarding great wealth, but I have only found few that I can trust with this kind of increase. My eyes are going to and fro throughout the earth seeking men and women that I can demonstrate my greatness in unlimited financial increase. I will bring forth many men and women from the refining fire of my presence to steward  the wealth of the world, but they shall be dead to the world so that I can grant them the wealth of the world. Cleanse your heart, allow Me to cleanse your heart of all the lust of the flesh, lust of the eye and the pride of life. Do not stop with the lust of the flesh but also allow Me to remove the lust of the eye and the pride of life, so that I can place a mantle of great financial increase, such as you have never seen before in My body. Even know I am inspecting hearts for their readiness for  great wealth. In the night seasons, I shall visit many key individuals with creative words of wisdom that when acted upon , will bring wealth into my church. Another financial shaken is coming...

No comments:

Post a Comment